Nobody knows its empty
This smile that I wear,
The real one is left in past
Because you left me there.
Nobody Knows I am crying
They wont even see my tears,
When they think that I am laughing
I still wishing you were here.
Nobody think that its painful
They think that I am strong
They say that this wont kill me
But I wondered if they were wrong.
Nobody knows I am praying
That you will change my mind,
They think that I had let you go
When you left me behind.
Nobody knows I miss you
They think I feel set free,
But I feel like I am bound with chains
trapped in the mystery.
Nobody knows I need you
They say I can do it on my own,
But they dint think I am crying
when I am all alone.....
WHY YOU LEFT ME
This smile that I wear,
The real one is left in past
Because you left me there.
Nobody Knows I am crying
They wont even see my tears,
When they think that I am laughing
I still wishing you were here.
Nobody think that its painful
They think that I am strong
They say that this wont kill me
But I wondered if they were wrong.
Nobody knows I am praying
That you will change my mind,
They think that I had let you go
When you left me behind.
Nobody knows I miss you
They think I feel set free,
But I feel like I am bound with chains
trapped in the mystery.
Nobody knows I need you
They say I can do it on my own,
But they dint think I am crying
when I am all alone.....
WHY YOU LEFT ME
No comments:
Post a Comment